Anyone else not sleep last night?

It is almost 7am here and I have not gone to bed. I just can't sleep. I try to and I can't even get my eyes to stay shut for more than a min. UGH!! I hate it when I do this.

kmath

Asked by kmath at 6:49 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ugh.. meee! 34 weeks pregnant with twins here and the insomnia is kicking my butt! How unfair, im supposed to be savoring my sleep right now while I still can! Hope you all get some rest today ladies
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I tossed and turned all night. I was constantly looking at the clock, 12:57am, 1:32, 2:56, 4:28, and then 6:22am.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I never sleep a full night. Neither of my children let me. I look forward to the day they both sleep a full straight 8 hour stretch, let alone a 10 or 12.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:24 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I tossed and turned. I wanted to watch SNL, but was too tired and went to bed after the monologue. Then I was awake at 1:00, 2:30 and 3:00, 4:30 and 6:30. And I had a dream about a flood. And my hair is standing up straight this morning looking I was scared to death. Not a good night sleep at all.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Im exhausted. I got up 3 times that I can remember last night. My dd is still sick and she woke up and of course I got up with her. I got her down after awhile each time, but she woke up at 7am even with her lack of sleep. Thankfully she does look alot better then she has in days, but this mommy is very tired. A week of the flu in our house has me wishing for a week of sleep.

Answer by gemgem at 8:55 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I agree. It just makes the day harder & longer to get through.
    ThankfullyProud

Answer by ThankfullyProud at 1:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Not much and not well, first because DD was awake coughing for hours, then an hour after she fell asleep DS had a poop accident, then it was soooo late and hard to sleep well for listening for them.
    Anonymous

• I hope everyone gets some sleep tonight. For all those with sicko kids, hugs! I hope they are better soon. DS is in his bed hacking up a lung as we speak, sound asleep though. I hope he makes it through the night!
    kmath

Comment by kmath (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2011