Anyone had this with AF? adult content

I'm not even sure it is AF to be honest, there was a little amount of blood yesterday with lots of like 3 or 4 inch stretchy long and thin red strips.

I've had them before at the end of AF but not to start it off, also it's only been 14 days since AF came around.

I'm not in any pain and not much blood, if any when i wipe. We are ttc if that helps. And no this is not another 'Am I pregnant' question LOL

Any suggestions or ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Health

• They're clots. When your period is supposed to start, your body releases a chemical that turns your uterine lining from its normally clotty state to a thinner texture so it flows out. If this thinning doesn't happen completely (like if you start shedding it too soon) you'll get clots. Big clots are supposed to be bad, though little ones are supposed to be no biggie. You should do a little research. It's possible that since you got another period so soon, that the clots are not a big deal at all.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:28 AM on Feb. 13, 2011