Anyone had this with AF? adult content

I'm not even sure it is AF to be honest, there was a little amount of blood yesterday with lots of like 3 or 4 inch stretchy long and thin red strips.

I've had them before at the end of AF but not to start it off, also it's only been 14 days since AF came around.

I'm not in any pain and not much blood, if any when i wipe. We are ttc if that helps. And no this is not another 'Am I pregnant' question LOL

Any suggestions or ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My period starts out like that after an anovulatory cycle, and those are usually shorter than normal cycles, too. It was more like heavy spotting than even a light period. Very weird, but since I chart, I know I hadn't ovulated and wasn't about to, it was just a fluke. And it doesn't mean anything as far as fertility. In my 5.5 years of charting I've had two anovulatory cycles, one of them the month before I conceived my second child. It just happens sometimes. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I experience loss of blood clots when AF comes around; sometimes they're more stringy than round.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Well, my family planning coach has said that any irregular spotting (my periods are really normal) could be ovulation spotting... I don't know about the stringy stuff though.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• AF isn't due yet.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:09 AM on Feb. 13, 2011