I believe i may have ovulated last sunday-tuesday.. can you help me?

I woke up this sunday with diahrea and a spiked temp. usually my normal temp is 97.7 , this morning it is at 98.7. Does it sound like implantation maybe has happend and this is my first sign?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I read that implantation happens on days 6-8... so the timing sounds right. I don't know about the symptoms.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Sounds more like a mild bug. Diarrhea is not a sign of ovulation or implantation or pregnancy or mesntruation, that I know of. And a second temperature rise that sometimes occurs after implantation is not that drastic, more like a few tenths of a degree, and for it to mean anything, it has to stay up for a few days.

Implantation may still have occurred, timing would be right, but I doubt the symptoms you listed have anything to do with it.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2011