How is it to have 3 kids??

My husband & I are thinking about having anoher baby. We have 2 girls and we would love to have a boy. But I'm not sure how it would work. How do you manage 3 kids?

JKHAH

Asked by JKHAH at 9:23 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Same as three....

Answer by older at 9:23 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• When my kids were little it was a hard at time because they are all 2 years about so whem my 3rd child was born I had a 4 year old a 2 year old and a new born. I have 2 boys and a girl. As they got older things got easier and now they are 13, 11, and 9. We have lots of fun doing things and they all get a long pretty good. Don't get me wrong we do have fights and normal kids stuff but other than that it is great. The only other problem is that with 3 children someone could always be left out. For us it is not that bad because my middle one likes his alone time.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My DD has 3 boys,ages 5 to 16 and she does fine. Boys I think are harder to raise than girls so, u'll do fine.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 9:30 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• It's not much different than having two! My oldest are 2 years apart, my baby is 8 years younger. I also have two stepchildren that are my childrens' ages; even with all 5 it's not that hard - it just takes some organization :)

Remember, no guarantees that you'll have a boy this time around.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:31 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• For me going from 2 kids to 3 kids was alot easier then going from 1 to 2. One of my friends used to tell me with one its no big deal, two makes you a little nuts and by 3 you are insane anyway so it doesnt matter lol. Like I said though for us going from 2 to 3 was easy because you already have a routine down, and as long as you can juggle two theres no doubt you can do it with 3.

Answer by gemgem at 9:32 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I meant to say same as two.

Answer by older at 9:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Three is tough. One is easy two is little hard...three is a challenge. I have 2girls age 10 and almost8. I also have a littleboy. He is 3. It was easy in the infant stage but toddler days keep me jumping. I must admit he is a lot of fun and love all my babies dearly
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 10:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I don't have any real experience being a mom of two as #2 and #3 are 5 minutes apart. We just went from a man-on-man to a zone defense when our twins were born. Depending on the age and personality of your girls, they may be 'mommy's little helpers'. It does get easier as they get older and do more for themselves.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I have three and one was easy, two was easy but three took some work. I didn't feel well after delivering my 3rd but I had no one to help out at all--no friends or family offered to help with anything. If someone came over, I was expected to entertain them. After I got my routine down, I felt much better. My kids are pretty far apart, too. I had 4 years between 1 and 2, and nearly 3 years between 2 and 3. If I conceive my 4th, I will have over 4 years between the 3rd and 4th.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 3:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I'm not sure how would you handle 3 kids i only have 1 and 1 on the way lol and thats all i want is 2 but 3 is also great it will be more work and more attention to all 3 of them how old are the 2 girls you have now if you dont mind me asking .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2011