what kind of games to play

at a baby shower?

justgg

Asked by justgg at 7:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Entertainment

• I think people always enjoy the scrambled word puzzles. Another fun thing to do is to put a bunch of baby items on a tray, pass the tray, giving everyone 30 seconds or so to look at the tray, and then have them write down from memory what they saw on the tray. The list of items you can put on there is pretty much endless. Then you can give the items to the mom-to-be.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:41 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Honestly, the most fun baby showers I've been to had no games.
    JMmama

Answer by JMmama at 3:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I wish I could remember what website it was, but I found one that had a template for making your own crossword puzzle. All the questions and answers were totally about the mom to be. It was fun to see just how much you've paid attention to little life details about a friend. Guessing the flavor of baby food is always good for a laugh. Another fun one was 'guess the poo', get a bunch of different chocolate candy bars (Mr.Goodbar, Kit Kat, PayDay ect...) and break them up in diapers and melt the chocolate in the microwave. Everyone has to 'guess the poo' by smell and sight. It's a really good laugh and makes for great pictures to see everyone with their nose in a 'poopy' diaper.
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2008