Dont know what to thing...im freaking out.

So ive been "talking" to this guy for a month now, we are not an official couple but we both have the intention of becoming a couple soon. This weekend my daughter was with her father so we the guy im seeing and i hung out over at his appartment. On friday we did have sex for the first time, and everything was great after too. Yesterday we had sex twice. See now when i have sex im a very passive person and i say things i dont mean, i just say things spur of the moment and by accident yesterday while we were having sex i said "i love you right now" and after we had sex i explained i didnt literally mean i loved him i meant i loved the sex. Well after i went home i texted him and he texted back saying, "i hope you know im not any where close to saying i love you" and i agree with him. I even aplogized cause i knew what i said botheredhim. He said everything is fine its not big deal and that we were good. Him and i have talked non stop since the day we met. And he didnt seem happy lastnight so i asked him if he wanted me to let him go do his thing and he could talk to me later he said yeah. So i texted him around 11 and he said he was trying to sleep? But yet earlier around 7:30 he said he was gonna hang with a friend. Iknow he really truely is a good guy, but im definitely worried cause him & i talk all the time even when he is with his friends. Ill be crushed if he doesnt want to talk anymmore....please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Give him some space and time. Regardless of how you meant it, I'd guess you freaked him out a little.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Relax, you are worried and there may be no reason to be. Do not be so clingy. It happened, you explained, just wait and see. Your obsessing can further scare him off. That may not be what is happenng at all.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• back off and give him space and maybe develop a filter and think about what you are saying
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Basically you freaked him out w/ the I love you thing. Sex for most women is never just sex. We get more emotionally invested. I think you guys need to take things back a step or 2. Give him some space so you dont appear desperate. Fill your time w/ other things so you're not tempted to call/text him. Wait for him to contact you next. I know it may seem cliche' to say to play hard to get- but sometimes you have to. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I'm sorry to say but, it sounds like he got what he wanted (sex). That is just, how some men are and it a fact of life. Let him get in touch w/ you and see how things go. Good luck !
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 9:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• This is what comes of having sex outside of marriage with someone you don't love. Not putting you down. I did it myself so I am speaking from experience.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:48 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• sounds so typical. You sound embarrassed because you know that deep down you have feelings for the guy but he is very much new in the pic. Too fast too soon. Sometimes the mind is quicker than the body and do not match up in time for it all to work out. GL, don't ovethink it though.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I tell guys I'm not responsible for the things I say during or just after sex. If they can't deal with it then they need to get over themselves. I also tell them that I love you is short for "I love how you make me feel when you give me an orgasm" and for them not to get it confused with anything else!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Face it. Dude wanted a warm spot to park his junk. He never had any intention of "becoming a couple". Expect to get blown off from now on. He got what he wanted from you and because you pushed it, he's done. He's an asshole, you deserve better.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Your doing exactly what he doesnt want lol. Give him some space to breath..you slipped the L word..and watever form that may be it scares the hell outta guys especially when the relationship is young. even if yall talked it out he may be backin away slightly because of it. let him chill out for a bit..dont talk to text him..let him come to you..and if he doesnt find someone else..and if he does..then you know hes into you !
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 3:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2011