When you give advice do you wonder why the person asked if they were not going to follow it?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in About CafeMom

• My answers are just my opinion. No matter how much they explain their situation there are always things we don't know about their problem/issue. I just give them my opinion and move on to the next question.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• No. When a person asks for advice, they are not asking me to make a decision for them. They are just trying to get insight and opinions from others....After gathering information, they are still going to make their own decision, and I don't assume they are going to like my advice.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• No. I figure the majority of the questions here asking for advice are really just looking for reinforcement of what they already want to do.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Just to get another perspective I guess...

Answer by older at 9:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• They may like my advice and know it is the way to go, but we do not always do what we know is right.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:53 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I agree with Anna92464.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• No. Some things people just have to go through in order to learn, no amount of good advice is going to matter.

Answer by gemgem at 9:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• no. Mine is just one out of millions of opinions. maybe the person wants advice, but after reflection see's there's a better option, or comes up with something on their own
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:00 AM on Feb. 13, 2011