what to eat at a

baby shower?

justgg

Asked by justgg at 7:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Entertainment

• Are you hosting it, I don't know maybe make it fun and serve small portions of whatever the expecting mom has been craving lately?? Or maybe small sandwiches and fruit?
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 7:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• we but out a veggie pladder with ranch dip, a meat pladder with cheese and some hoagie rolls we also had cake and a bowl of black olives, you can also do mac salade or potaoe salad and get some 2 liters of soda and juice. I hope I helped some
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• babies.
    Anonymous

• I think it depends in part on what time of day you are having it. Sometimes in the afternoon, just cake and punch is plenty. If it's in the A.M., then you might want to do brunchy foods. If it's in the evening, maybe veggies and dips, sausage balls, and other simple finger foods in case people who come have to skip dinner.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• yeah it is according to the theme...Time, Place... Baby showers are so easy...just serve what you like...if there is someone there who does not eat what you serve then I am sure there is a place for the to eat on their way home...smiles
    safan

Answer by safan at 2:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2008