Do you have a goal no one believes you will do but you know you will make it?

I have my own anime house everyone keeps saying it will not happen but I know different how about you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Getting my PhD.
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 5:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• finishing school
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yes. I have failed many times at this goal, so nobody believes me anymore....BUT, that doesn't mean I don't believe in me and am still working towards that goal. I just no longer discuss it with others....I stopped needing anyone's approval and that makes for a happier me.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:55 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I have a few, I actually like it when people don't believe me though; because it gives me more drive, just to prove um wrong.
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 10:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I use to, but life and circumstances have changed things. What is an anime house?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:49 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Sorry didn't mean to go Anno
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:55 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I guess you could say our marriage has been this way. We were married at 16 and 17 and got little to no support from friends and family on it. We kept hearing how we would not last, but it's been 16 years and we're still together. At hubby's 10 year reunion, he was one of the few who hadn't been divorced - even though many had waited until well after high school to marry. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:00 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• May every one's wishes & dreams come True for you! I hope to regain any strength! I hope to recover from my Cancer & all of these Side Effects & unbearable pain! I hope to have my 'Cuda shown on my page restored!! When I made a Dying last wish it was for that.. Having it restored and able to go to one Car Show & get one Trophy! I have many goals.. But life is so hard right now!! Wishing everyone their goals achieved!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My goal is to own a house with a basement,4 or 5 bedrooms,3 bathroom, a big yard. I don't know how I would get this house but with hard work I can accomplish it.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yep I do. I know in the end I will be vindicated for something that happened a few years ago but have very little support for it.

Answer by gemgem at 9:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2011