Daughter age 8 has a minor headache off and on for two days

I did not know about it until last night she said it hurt a little bit. when i asked how she felt later she said it felt better. then this morning she got up with a headache again. so i asked how is your throat feeling. she said fine. i was worrying because she just got over strep a week ago. her throat looks fine. her ear and neck hurt a little last night but are no longer hurting. i am trying to reach the doctor. is there anything i can give her for the pain? she also has no fever.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• What mrsmom said. I would do that and then wait on the doctor. My dd had the flu this week and she ended up also with an ear infection and also didnt tell me anything about headaches or earaches. I had to take her to the ER last night. If her headaches dont go away with the above mix I would maybe consider seeing a doctor first thing in the morning.

Answer by gemgem at 10:19 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Children's Tylenol or Advil. I'd try the Advil 1st in case it's a sinus thing. Hope she feels better soon.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 13, 2011