To everyone who wants to know about the Mayan Calendar

Not sure where to post this but I am sick of people trying to scare others about the world ending, I used to fall for that crap but seriously no one except God knows when it is going to end. A long time ago Mayans ran out of room on a rock and came up with the fact December 21st 2012 will be the last day on earth, as luck would have it thats the same date the All the planets will be aligned in a row in our solar system, some believe that this is going to cause great gravitational pull and throw the earth off its axis creating all of these natural disaters that are just going to wipe mankind off the face of the earth. I truthfully don't believe that this is going to happen all in one day so can we please have people relax and not freak out over something you have no control over?

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 7:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• YOu said thank you. im so tired of hearing about the end of the world ooo no. i mean please. everyone thought it was going to be the end of the world back when Y2K was going on.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• ty very much
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I agree with you 100% - how many times now has the world supposedly supossed to end now? And hear we still are - if it does it does if it doesn't well then people spent the last 4 years freaking out over nothing
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yeah, it's not going to be the 21st of Dec 2012, because God said that no man will know, so therefore, i highly doubt he's going to come on the day that everyone thinks it's going to happen. I do believe it's soon though.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• People will never stop, unfortunately. They like scaring the masses because they just can't bear to be the only terrified ones.

I wish people would stop for TWO SECONDS and realize that every single "end of the world" prediction has been wrong. EVERY SINGLE ONE. So why would this one all of a sudden be correct? Seriously?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• thank you for posting. I'm so sick of all teh scare tactics.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 7:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I agree with everyone of you hopefully I have helped some
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• : caitxrawks
    you put it best
    they are lonely in their scary world
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 8:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I totally agree no one know when its gonna happen, except God. I feel its near but thats JMO.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 8:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• People will believe what they want to believe. We have no control over what happens. But it does seem that people are worried, as there is lots of information out there. Read if you like.

cm08

Answer by cm08 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2008