Who else?

who else loves thrift store and goodwill shopping?? i love it!! i find great stuff all the time! my mom jst found my boys 15 like new dr suess books for 30cents each! i find name brand stuff all the time.. silver jeans and a few jackets from victoria sectret a little while back! and gymboree clothes thats in great shape!

momaholly

Asked by momaholly at 10:26 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• That's the only places I shop!
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 10:27 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My mom is queen of the "wazure" (was yours) shops! :) She rarely shops anywhere else, and completely outfitted my nice and nephew with school clothes for like $75.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My MIL loves to shop thrift stores also. That's where we got much of my DH's dressier clothes from his internship as a high school ag teacher. He is teaching small engines and welding, so we thought that was the best place to get khakis and button up shirts, that way if he ruined them we didn't pay full department store price for them.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:32 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I love going to them. I always find neat things. My mom one time found some old silver and took it home and shined it up. She looked it up online and found they were collectors items and antiques worth a ton of money. I think she paid like $2 for them. A month or so back she sent my son a brand new with the tags on an official Carolina Panthers jacket. He was thrilled.

Answer by gemgem at 10:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I love them! Books are my passion and our local thrift shop sells them 12 books for $1.00! Last time we were in there we got a brand new math workbook ($27.00 retail), three Stephen King hardbacks, a very cute name brand jacket for my younger daughter, and two pairs of jeans for my older daughter - and spent less than $5!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:02 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• They are my best friends!!!!! lol I have found all kinds of brand new stuff...a lot with the origional tags still on them!! I always get things for the house there....i.e. nick nacks, pictures, etc... Oh & I have an obsession with older, odd, off the wall broaches & pins, so that's the best place to find those :)
    darmika

Answer by darmika at 12:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• They are my favorite places to shop too.I can always find something I can use there.I pick up things for my craft projects there too.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 4:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• yes! lol
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 7:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I do! I just haven't done it in years.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:30 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• They have lots of cheap stuff!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 7:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2011