Anyone have a Rat Terrier or Jack Russell?

I have 1 and 2 of his babies and they are just, crazy. But, they have such personality. I love them to death. What is yours like?

pswiley

Asked by pswiley at 10:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Pets

• heres our jack russell .. toby .. heis my protector from everything and everyone, he even tries to protect me from dh lol i love him to bits! he'll be 5 on 5th april

san78

Answer by san78 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yes I have a rat terrior and this monster is 15 years old with the personality that he is still 4. He still has spunk to him and can get around very easily. He does have a defensive personality to strangers, is a ankle biter, but since he is 15 he has no front top or bottom teeth so we get a kick out of him trying to attack someones ankles. Mine has always had a witty personality, and has always gotten along with all of our other dogs which most have been Pitt bulls. Have fun with the babies.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 10:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Oh, The babies r 2yrs. and 3yrs.old and mama is a beagle. We had him fixed cause, he's a stud and loves his wife. He's is 4yrs. and he and mama r rescue dogs. The babies were the runts of the litters and were so, cute so, we had to keep them. But, the 3yr. old is a little bigger than her daddy. Yep, they r lots of fun.
    pswiley

Comment by pswiley (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• here he is again

san78

Answer by san78 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• theres more on my page of him with out other dog
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• He's so cute! What breed is your other dog? I think is name is Ben.
    pswiley

Comment by pswiley (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i have a JRt and love him to bits. Crazy little dog. We like to lift him and watch his legs go crazy. We lift like you would a toddler.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Our 12 year old Jack is a trip and a half. He is very high strung, nosey, stubborn, and loving. Hmmmm. Sounds a lot like his momma ;)
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2011