Facebook or MySpace?

darmika

Asked by darmika at 11:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in

• honestly miss myspace i think it is so much better than facebook...its easier to do background and you can add bumpstickers and such to someones page that will stay there...but everyone got sucked in to the facebook sh*t
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:16 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Best of the worst: Facebook. But I no longer use either of them.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I like facebook only because most of my friends are on it!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• To be honest Tom from myspace has facebook. Nobody really uses Myspace anymore. It's like an internet ghost town.
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 11:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I don't use either one all that much. I have both to moniter my kids, but I don't understand the FB craze, I just can't get into it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:20 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ...myspace, because... I am old
    bekej

Answer by bekej at 11:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Facebook. I keep in contact with everyone on it.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I have both but get on Facebook more.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:53 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I cant stand either one of them, I swear it's like being back in highschool all over again.
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 11:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Neither*~... I prefer Multiply, people are more mature to start... than each person's thing is set of like a website setting, I have blog pages, pic pages, place to stash music, and the list goes on... plus I can design it like a web site from background, to colors, and the list goes on

MySpace and Facebook aren't for grownups I don't think... both end up, even when watching others on there, because I love to meet and get to know new people (friends and family are face to face and worth more respect than a tweet)... and they have Jerry Sprnger Mentalities! Even in the groups.... kinda like how this place is turning? When I first started, years back, CM was awesome, supportive, and had mature poeple... now people have that same Jerry Springer Mentality
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2011