Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

I need some advice

Ok ladies here goes my daughters her name is Tierra her dad name is darly. When Tierra was bron she was not his then three day before her frist brithday he took her away from me I got a lawyer and got her back he tries to use her to control me and when i don't do what he want me to he take her a way from me and now he will not let me see her at all what do i do I losing my mind I just want to see her I got married four years ago tomorrow and that does not sit well with him he does want me and then he don't want anyone else to have me either What do i do Help Please I Hurt so bad

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (9)
  • I would get a laywer and see if you ca get full custody. After that I would get a restaining order against him so if he comes near you you can call the police.

    Good Luck!

    Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

  • Yeah, get yourself some counsel quick and fight for her through the legal process.

    Answer by older at 11:37 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

  • Stay as strong as you can. Behave sanely even when you do not think it is possible. Get with your lawyer. Make notes why it is to her best interest to have you actively in her life.

    Answer by tootoobusy at 11:38 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

  • ~*Lawyer*~... if you have custody... even do "In Pro Per" if need be!!!

    Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

  • get the cops involved, IF he gets many calls on him and a record, it will make him look bad.

    no one should be controlled because they had children with a man.


    Answer by americansugar80 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

  • I agree with the other ladies!! First of all get an attorney and maybe he can get Tierra back now!!! If you are not divorced, get one, get a restraining order, but remember they are only as good as the paper they are writte on, ask your attorney if he could get a court order ASAP to get Tierra back now!!! How did he take her away from you anyway if you two were not living together? My first husband tried to take my kids and threatened that I would never see them again so I stopped letting him see them and he took me to court and got the book thrown at him. When you get her back stay strong, stand up to him, and let him know he is not the only fish in the sea!!!! And as the ladies have said, No woman should be controlled by their kids but no woman should be controlled by a man at any time, except by God!!! You might call the police and tell them what he has done and your worried that he and his friends myght be hurting her.

    Answer by jesussaves58 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

  • You need to seek legal help immediately. Which you can do through the custody office. There is no reason why you and he do not have set up visitation rights?? How was he allowed to just take her and never bring her back? If he then breaks a custody order the court can put him in contempt of court. If he continues to harass you then you can seek a PFA through the court as well. I would do something immediately though.

    Answer by hnharper at 12:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

  • Get a lawyer! Take his ass to court! Its called kidnapping!

    Answer by 1stTimeMommy101 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

  • it is supposed to be watched while i visit her and how this happened to me is he had me sevred a year before he went to court i did not know the court day so he got everything to go his way

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.