Do you avoid calling your landlord over repairs because you're a slob?

My neighhobor is always complaining about things not getting fixed in her home. I would feel embarrassed to have anyone working in there because they'de have to step over mountians of clutter just to get to the repairs. Would you NOT call your landlord because of your clutter? Would you keep it cleaner if maintence said something about the condition of your home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Yes, I have! But knowing that the landlord could come knocking on my door at any time is a good motivator to keep my house cleaner.
    Anonymous

• my landlord never comes around and we never call i like it that way,but i keep my home clean for my family not for the landlord
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2008