Anyone Else Have A DH Not Into BJs? adult content

I have friends who claim my husband HAS to be lying to me when he says he doesn't like BJs. So now I'm curious, anyone else's DH not into BJs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I wish.lol
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Nope*~... but people are as different as the food we eat! No two are alike, even if prepared the same way....
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• are you doing something wrong? i've never met a man in general who didn't like them...i have met men that didn't like bad ones though
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Lucky you is all I can say lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:35 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I have not heard any male say they do not like it but perhaps your hubby is not comfortable with it. It is a possibility. Have you done it before? Maybe he thinks you do not like to and he doesn't want to ask you so he says he doesn't really like it.
    hnharper

Answer by hnharper at 12:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• From experience, most guys love oral sex, however there are a few who atleast claim not to.
    BarbEDahl

Answer by BarbEDahl at 12:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Just like some women don't like oral...there's reasons for it I guess....my DH knows I don't like giving them, so he doesn't care :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My ex didn't. He was very well endowed and was afraid of my teeth. lol. My ex bf wasn't a big fan of them because of some childhood sexual abuse. But every other guy ive met would practically beg for them!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 12:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I think it's abnormal for a guy to not like them, but i guess they exist. If i met a guy who didn't like them, i would think he had a bad experience or something. I would think that there has GOT to be a reason why.

I would definitely think something is up. Yes, i find it weird.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Wow- It's good to see not everyone is a prude about this. I was beginning to think b/c it's Sunday or maybe PMS was taking over, that asking a relationship ques. was a bad idea today. Glad to see the "spirit of giving" is alive & well afterall. BTW; My guy loves them & loves to please me too! :)
    Anonymous