Reaction

What was your reaction when you found out what you were having?

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I only knew with my last birth, I was elated because I had two girls and was having a boy.

Answer by older at 12:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*HAPPY*~... excited... was just ahppy they were healthy, and more so now since they are intelligent too!!! Love My Boys!!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Nervous b/c my husband wanted a girl. But when I looked over at him and saw him staring at the screen with tears in his eyes I knew he wasn't disapointed.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Ecstatic!! I didn't care if we were having a boy or a girl, but it was so exciting to finally know what sex to plan for.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• both of my boys "crushed" my dreams of having a girl early in pregnancy right when you can tell around 4 moinths they just showed off there best parts lol you know my husband was proud and happy.2 boys. well we both have twins in the family so everybody teases him and says next pregnancy is going to be 2 girls...payback so to say haha
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 2:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I was extra excited because I knew how much my DH wanted a boy and he had really sold me on the idea of a son even though I always saw myself having 2 DD
    tmpmom1116

Answer by tmpmom1116 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i was sad lol but my boyfriend was so happy he cryed lol he wanted a little boy heck i even cryed it took me time to get use to the idea but now im excited and wouldn't have it any other way because now my oldest boy will have someone to play with
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I will let you know tomorrow after my US lol
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I find out when I deliver, and my reactions was WHAT? both times! I so desperately wanted a red-headed boy with blue eyes, and I got one. Then I just wanted another boy, and I got a cute, chubby boy!!!
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 7:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My first : Found out she was a girl, I kept asking the lady (such a sweet woman) are you sure? how can you tell? are you sure? She has been doing that for the last 40 years and here is this 19 yo girl questioning her experience and knowlegde???? If I were her I would have told me: Who the heck do you think you are coming in here and asking me if I know what I am doing? You should learn some reapect for your elders and STFU!! I was so excited, that's why I kept asking!!!! My second, I found out was a girl and I started crying. I was happy because my oldest was 8 at the time and I loved the idea of all the cute girl clothes again!! This time, I am waiting to find out until it is born!!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 10:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2011