Nursery ideas

I live in an apartment and we are doing a pretty baby tiny turtle theme and I am trying to find ways to decorate on the cheaper side. Any suggestions?

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 12:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My dtr did her's in something like that!! I would go to yard sales and if you can't find anything there find a craft class either close to you or on the computer and make some sinple inexpensive things!!
    God Bless,
    Billie Mae
    jesussaves58

Answer by jesussaves58 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Consignment Stores*~... they will usually have gently used items in your theme, more so if it is "hot" right now
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• We found alot of our dd's decorations at hobby lobby! We would paint stuff if we liked it to match the colors of her room if it wasn't in the color scheme we wanted.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 1:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i went to hobby lobby a couple of weeks ago and they had little wooden decorations that you can put anywhere i guess.my son saw a robot and wanted it..for 69 cent i didnt say no! they ahd a huge selection!might wanna go there and check it out
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• goodwill, make most of the things yourself like painting or sewing.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I would try consignment stores, craft stores, craigslist. I mean therer are different things you can do to find cheap but nice ideas.
    acruz86

Answer by acruz86 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2011