Are you having a great day?!

I just got home from church and was enjoying the spring like weather and singing I'll Fly Away and then I got on here and checked my questions and someone had to be rude. It brought my mood from fantastic to hurt. why do people have to be rude. It can ruins some peoples day. The rude on goes on their merry way and probably making other's feel bad. So I am going to forget Ms. Rude and enjoy this gorgeous day.Have a great day everyone!

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 12:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OK -- you two have inspired me! I am going to try and forget about the MESS I made of the omelette attempt and turn my attention toward brighter skies! BUT -- why are omelette's so darned difficult for me???? lol - ugh!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I am having a fantastic day and I agree with your attitude - don't let one fussy rude person ruin the good vibes :)
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• goodGood idea, just ignore the rude comments, and cherish the nice ones.

mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Good for you do not let anyone rain on your good day, I am having one too.

Answer by older at 12:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*YES*~... talked to my brother!!! My big brother this morning,
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• SO FAR SO GOOD :)
    darmika

Answer by darmika at 12:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Even though I've spent the day cleaning and the computer isn't working I'm surprisingly in a great mood. My hubbys another story. Better go cheer him up ;)
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i saw your question. she was a bit out of line. i'm not sure how my day is going yet. i just woke up
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yes, acutally I am. It's beautiful outside and the freeze is melting. We took the kids out last night and had a great time and everyone is in a good mood today. Hope your good spirits come back, don't let one negative person get you down. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• It's so-so. Pretty much everyone in the house is at some point in sick (just coming down with crud, in the middle, or just getting better), so it's a bummer because we had planned to visit my new neice today. But, the weather is gorgeous so we have a couple of windows open, I have a turkey in the roaster, DH is feeling enough better than he did a bunch of cleaning for me...we're lacking sleep though because 2 kids got sick or had accidents late last night. But overall I'm in a decent mood because of the weather!
    Anonymous