Was it the baby moving?

Usually after a VERY active day i lay down on my back and i usually feel something move right around my belly where the baby is located. it usually has me saying outloud "whoa what the f**k was that?!"
im usually confused on whether its the baby or what?
i know its not gas because i know that feeling..

Im 18 weeks along :]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well then it's your baby
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• =] i wasnt TOO sure because i know its like too early to feel it right?
    thats kinda why i asked..i feel stupid for asking..but..i figured someone on here may have felt the same =)
    Anonymous

• I felt my baby at 14 weeks. This is my second pregnancy and with every one things are diffrent. I would say its your baby. Congrats, oh and with my first pregnancy I felt the baby at 18 weeks so its not to early.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• With my 1st pregnancy I could feel my daughter strong at 17 weeks. It's definitely not too early. Now I am 22 weeks pregnant with twins and dont feel them very often..I guess there isn't much room to move around. I loove the feeling...isn't it great?!?!
    kyru2

Answer by kyru2 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008