Desperate times...

Ok- long story short, husb goes out last nite (doesnt do it often)- but it's 3am, he's drunk & horny. I on the otherhand am tired (sleeping when he got hm) & he wreaks of beer! God love him for trying- but no. So I decided in the spirit of V-Day, I'll give up my new episode of Desperate HW 2nite, to satisfy my desperate husb. -lol Would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I would definitely. People in our lives are more important than things.
    hnharper

Answer by hnharper at 12:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Ummm -- Personally, I would probably still be pissed about him coming home SO late an smelling of beer the night before -- and horny?? NO-- He would have to wait until I wanted to as well -- But hey, maybe that explains why I am single -- and HAPPY that way! :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Wow*~... not married to that kind of man, but in the spirit of "if I were in your shoes", and knowing my husband as well as I do... I would walk to the ends of the world for him!!! I place him and our children above even my own needs, and he places me and the kids above his... so it wouldn't be a huge issue knowing what he does and continues to do for us to give up a single program

Have DVR? That has been amazing... my hubby is into sports, and since I am a SAHM, can see my thing while cleaning/etc. and he is at work
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My hubby would never ever do that. He isn't the kind of guy who would want to be gone when I go to sleep, but, if it were me, nope. It's when we both want it.
    Anonymous

• My husband wouldn't do that to me and I don't follow any TV episodes. But in your case, YES LOL I would totally. But I often "give it up" for him even when it isn't valentines day LOL. We also have that recorder deal so we can record anything from TV anyways. LOL
    1stTimeMommy101

Answer by 1stTimeMommy101 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I'm sorry- that "kind of man" ?! That's why I posted that he doesnt go out often. Geez, no one has ever gone out or had their SO go out, have a few & come home horny? Anyway, he is a good guy-works hard, provides -good dad, etc & as I said, "in the spirit of V-Day" I thought we'd make up for a lost opportunity-even if it means missing a new episode of my fav. show. (So much for a little light-hearted dilema)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yes give it up he's your husband just be glad he came home and didn't sleep with another female in his drunkard state. don't give him any reason to stray......
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2011