How to spend valentines day with a new baby? adult content

We cannot go anywhere because we do not want to get her out she is only 9 days old and has a weak immune system we also are not ready to leave her, so how can we spend our valentines day with her at home? Thanks :)

KinsleysMommy15

Asked by KinsleysMommy15 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• dress her in lots of cute outfits and take turns taking pictures of her. ..and cook a nice dinner
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Order in and rent a movie. Snuggle on the couch and whisper sweet nothings. Write each other love letters
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Movie*~... my husband and I do a "Movie Night" at home, because I don't know many people I actually trust with our kids! My kids are usually doing their thing, whether in their room, on the PC with headphones (their programs), or whatever…. And I get in time with a an that is absolutely the love of my life!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• candle lit dinner at home wi the lil one
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 12:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I like the dinner and a movie idea. After a while, you'll get used to each holiday as a parent. I like them better now than before <3
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Well if you are home it makes it a lot easier . You can make s sweet dinner by candle light put some flowers around the house.
    dress up some so you feel sexy . make it a nice evening with soft music on low not to wake the baby. Make your man feel loved .
    Take time for you two to be together even if its just to be close for evening. Happy Valentines Day to you
    Granny995

Answer by Granny995 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• watch movies, play games and have a nice dinner(take-out of course) Enjoy!

Congrats on the new arrival!!!
    BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 5:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Rent a movie, and have some pasta and candle light. I like staying home for vday, my husband and I went out friday night to a dinner and movie... and for vday we will be staying home bc I have night classes that last till 10pm
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 7:04 PM on Feb. 13, 2011