Opposites attracts

are you and your SO/DH completely opposites...like the old maury show...i wanna see pics if you have one...me in my so is only opposite in that he is a hermit and i am a road runner

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 12:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• we are very opposites! I am loud he is quiet, we dont like the same of anything! I say at least once a week "how did we get together!" haha it's kinda funny!

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:58 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• awe
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• THAT WHAT I SAY TO HIM JUST 3 DAYS AGO WE ARE OPPOSITE POLES
    AND I THINK IS GOOD IN THE WAY OF PERSONALITY THAT EACH ONE HAS AND HI IS VERY DEMANDING IN HIS CHOISES THAT WHY I LOVE HIM.♥
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:58 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• He is quiet and passive. I am LOUD and I stress over the little things! I am a grudge holder and he lets everything slide! He is a peace maker and I have a sometimes explosive temper. How we got together and survived 10 years and counting is beyond me!!

summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 9:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• We are very similar. In actions and looks. Sorry I do not have pictures. We even weigh the same lmao
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 1:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2011