Do you believe there is a Hell?

Maybe not the fiery one we all know about, but any type? please don't say going to your mother in laws house! lol

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 12:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I do indeed. I believe in God, and both in Heaven and hell. And, I'm so thankful to God that I now don't have to suffer in hell, eternally separated from Him,but will live in Heaven with Him, since accepting Jesus as my Savior. I can't imagine ever being in hell, and not spending eternity with my Heavenly Father, and my Lord and Savior.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• LOL

Not in a literal one most people think of--like a fiery place, but maybe metaphorically like we could be creating 'hell' for ourselves here and now in the choices we make. “You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.”~Buddha
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yes, I do - so glad that Jesus is my Savior and I will never have to experience it.

Answer by missanc at 1:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yes, and it's a place that is utterly terrifying.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yes, I do. However my beliefs about it are not the same as those around me...I'm not a Bible literalist, and have trouble articulating exactly what I beleive about hell and how one gets there, but I do believe it is real.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• There is a fascinating book called "23 minutes in hell", I can't remember the author. I used to have the book,but loaned it to someone and never got it back. It's terifying to read what he experienced. God sent him there, and brought him back, so he could share what he witnessed and experienced, and to be able to tell others, and allow them to save themselves from the eternal damnation and fiery torture. I wish I could remember his name. Great book.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I like Dante alighieri believe there are seven levels too hell and which one you go to depends on your sin.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Great question! I kinda think we have a little taste of hell here on Earth however I do believe there is a hell after death.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 12:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• yes, but not the firey one. I think everyone's Hell is different, as is everyone's Heaven.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:58 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I do, but I don't know exactly what this place looks like.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2011