Mood swings anyone?

Are your mood swings accompanied by a lot of yelling? Man, my mood swings are really loud...I want to just stop cause I'm sure I'm hurting my whole family with my yelling : (

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hun, i have started to make adults cry because of mine..i feel terrible..today i got mad at a 15yr old and i was in tears...oy vey! lol
    Anonymous

• don't feel Bad mine does too
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• lol, when i was pregnant with my son, no, i had no mood swings. with my DD, WHAM! lol. i guess i had to have double since i didn't have any the first time. one day i woke up, screaming at my dh because we had some dishes in the sink, and they should have been cleaned the night before, then i was crying because i was sorry i yelled at him, and then i was mad again because i had nothing to wear, and then i was crying again because i yelled at him, and then he had the nerve to tell me he thought i needed help, which pissed me off so i started yelling at him again...and then back to the crying. ( all this within an hour) needless to say, i didn't need help, we found out a few days later i was pregnant.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• lol thanks, I needed a laugh armywife43
    Anonymous

• yeah I seem to yell alot these days. Dont feel bad just tell your family your sorry and ask them to help out a little more. Tell them to just not push your buttons and try to stay calm or leave the room when they start to annoy you.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Oh yes! Don't feel bad, you are not alone! It has been really tough for me to not yell at my 22 month old DD these days...but my mood swings are sooooo crazy and I feel like a psycho half the time. :-P I've started going into my bedroom, shutting the door, laying down on the bed and yelling a few choice words into a mound of pillows. Lol it really helps! (But then I feel bad when I come out a minute later because my DD is usually crying - she knows Mommy's mad.) :( :( At least I keep from yelling at other people that way though. I can't wait to have my semi-stable mentality back! haha
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• This is so funny.... I mean I am to the point where I can't watch Judge Judy because the people on there won't shut up long enough for her to talk and it frustrates the mess out of me... My husband thinks I may be losing my mind ....HAHAHAHA So just breath in deep and laugh everything else off...
    It will get better.
    Sweetie1202

Answer by Sweetie1202 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• MIne include a lot of yelling than a lot of crying because I yelled so much at people.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• mine are the worst. it takes ALOT to really annoy me but once uve managed to do so....whew
    TechnoBunny

Answer by TechnoBunny at 8:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2008