Could it be possible or is it too soon? has anyone else experienced this? adult content

I felt fine. I feel fine. But ever since my feet hit the floor this morning i have been in the bathroom and i cannot get up off the couch because i get this twinge in my stomache and i'm right back in the bathroom. (with diarrhea) I got a positive opk last sunday-tuesday..so its possible i couldve got pregnant then..maybe even a few days before. would today be too soon to notice anything? I read that increase in progesterone from implantation could cause cramps and diarrhea but i'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if you think its too soon?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it is too soon.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I think it is too soon. Some times AF can cause cramps and lots of potty trips. That being said with my first pregnancy I had very sever morning sickness before I missed my AF. People said it was way to soon so I just thought I had a bug....I was up a cup size a week after I missed my AF. So I know symptoms can come soon. Good luck
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 2:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• It's probably too soon, but I know how easy it is to make every symptom a pregnancy symptom. I'm doing it right now and I have 5 days to go until I could take a test with a reliable result. I'm feeling twinges in my uterus, like energy and I have felt this way for a couple days.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 2:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I agree that it is prob too soon. I get diahrrea, nausea, and cramping every cycle after ovulation and I dont have my BFP yet
    tmpmom1116

Answer by tmpmom1116 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Its like if I don't get my period in the next 2 weeks l know l am pregnant. I am on the shot.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 14, 2011