F***ing HILARIOUS! (OK, you got your way... it is edited. But I would really like to know how ***** makes it any different?) adult content

I know I can't be the only one... No.

When a noob posts a question, and then freaks out because you don't kiss their ass, THEN freaks out because you call them on it... It's so sad that it is actually funny.

Then... they start with the messages. But if you *dare* respond to them their world is ending, and you're some crazy person on the internets who is going to jump thru their monitor and kill them! (insert music from "The Ring' here)

Wow... is it me, or are there a lot more noobs than usu?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 12:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• What'd you DO Obby? You stalking again, you psycho?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• LOL I know what you mean.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Lighten up people, I was kidding. Geez.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• seriously... and then the ones who post 10 idiotic answers right in a row to get their credits... and then fail to realize that if you are looking at "new questions" they all show up, IN A ROW. So if you answer more than one of those, oh... you're stalking! LMMFAO!!!

I sometimes feel really tempted to open every one of those, and just say "NARF!!!"
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I know you were :) Chillax
    ObbyDobbie

• Chillaxin' commencing........aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Wow, Obby, such language! LMAO I've never had to deal with stupidity like that, thank God. One of the joys of frequenting the anon button. ;)
    Anonymous

• whats a noob?
    Anonymous

• I think everyone needs to calm down, lol. It's just Cafemom. Sounds like a serious strain of Dramatitis is going around today. I'm glad I missed it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• You missed yesterday. There was a post on discrimination and so I put three examples and was told by one chick that I was talking about my life experiences. Hello , so if it is reverse discrimination it is life experiences if it is the other way around it is discrimination, well guess what that is so ignorant to say to me but of course I got voted down. A prime example that prejuidice will always be in existence. Dang, Kim Z. I know how you feel now......
    Anonymous