Im so livid

im so livid!!!!! this is more of a rant than question i just want to murder my step daughter mother!!!!! my step daughter has human parvo for the 2 time in 2 months im so pist her mother is a un fit mother and not mother material im so sick and god damn tired of my step kids having to live in filth and being neglected cps wont do shit, mother has custody and we are fighting for custody....... why is it that when people neglect animals the law gets them right away for neglect but when a human does neglect to a child they dont get int trouble....and its not just having parvo my step son teeth are all rotted out and a few of them are dead, he will complain to his father and i thay his mother hurt his peepee ( sorry tmi) gerrrrrr im so mad

kris8525

Asked by kris8525 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Well I can tell you one reason CPS is probably not taking you guys seriously. I had problems with my ex and CPS got involved and because I was so angry with my ex and there was so much animosity they didnt take either of us seriously. You need to try and stay calm and document everything you can without using emotions in the documentation. Just the facts. You also might not want to post this online anymore either, or post it anon. My ex was able to go online and get my rants off message boards and show them to the judge and used them to say I just didnt like him & therefore was trying to make him look bad. Good luck though.

Answer by gemgem at 1:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I agree with the previous post. Document everything! No more texting, online ranting, or anything else that could be printed and damage your chances of custody. If they ever go to the doctor when they are with you, get copies of the doctor visits. You're going to have to fight this thing correctly and intelligently. And above all, you must have patience, because the truth will come out eventually and you want to be seen in a favorable light.
    txsgal

Answer by txsgal at 1:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I agree with the others, document everything! You may even want to take the children to the doctor and step son to the dentist and have the children get medical checkups and have the doctor document everything and then ask for a copy of the medical records. (maybe the doctor or nurse will see the signs of neglect and call cps or get social workers involved as well).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2011