(TMI for some)OMG is this implatation bleading?

embarrassedOk AF is due in 8 days. I had a weird sharp cramp yesterday but figured I am just paying too much attention to my body. Getting ready for bed I noticed that I had some brown blood spots mixed in with WCM.(this is a very small amount I don't think I would have noticed it if I was not in new white panties) Could it be?

sierramagic

Asked by sierramagic at 1:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well let me tell you that a week before AF I also had brown spotting it lasted for 1 day, I thought maybe I was starting AF soon since I was cramping so MUCH that I even put a pad on, well the next day I didn't have anymore spotting just cramping til the day AF was due & AF didnt show up so when I was 3 days late I took the HPT Clear Blue & got a BFP!!!!, then confirmed by my OBGYN, I'm 6 weeks & 3 days pregnant!. So if you miss AF all I can say is TEST!!!! lol. Good Luck & Lots of Baby Dust =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• It could be, but you know hun, obsessing over what is going on will not help you to conceive. Sending baby dust your way!

Answer by older at 1:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• LOL Thanks I know when I had that sharp pain....I thought I am obsessing! But it is hard not too :) I was shocked to see what looked like spotting this soon before AF is due! I guess I will know in a week :)
    sierramagic

Comment by sierramagic (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• It could be, but who really knows??? I hope it is, that would be great for you! Let us know!
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 2:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Now I am having AF cramps....but it is way to early hum...I am going crazy
    sierramagic

Comment by sierramagic (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• All I can say is maybe as it sure sounds like it but no one can tell you for sure until you are late for AF and then get your positive pregnancy test :) The brown spotting sounds like it could be though :)
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 6:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• This brown spotting was nothing I have ever had. More like some brown mixed in normal CM I only saw it one time. Now that's done with and I am having bad cramps just like Af. It is way too soon but I keep checking just in case I start a week early, something that would be so unheard of for me but I do know anything is possible. The cramps are pretty uncomfortable but not the worst I have ever had. I am sooo lost?!?!?!

Any one have this before a Positive?
    sierramagic

Comment by sierramagic (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• thanks I am 5 weeks
    sierramagic

Comment by sierramagic (original poster) at 2:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2011