Hallie Berry is a nut

In my opinion. She was quoted by saying she is black following the "one drop" rule. now this rule is old as dirt and was use to discriminatate against people why would she want to hold something so negative closer to her? And by her saying she is 100% black she is discrediting her white mother. Mariah Carey has said the same dumb thing. Like why are they not happy just being biracial not black not white but bi racial???

back to Hallie she is a loon she so many dudes have said she is nuts and is bipolar. I don't get the deal with her and the baby daddy but she shouldn't be mad. That is what you get when you don't marry the dude and set clear lines.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 1:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• her name is Halle...there's no i....what about Obama. the first "black" president. he completely renounces his white mother
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I never understood why some biracial children or adults only honor theirone race. My son is mixed with black and white and his dad says he is "black".... He has as much as my DNA so he is mixed.... But his dad says because he has a drop of "black" blood in his viens he is "black". It actually hurts my feelings a little. He is as much my family as his fathers! I am going to raise my son to know both his backgrounds and know it's ok to honor both. I am cnsidered "white" however I honor what I am. I am "mixed" too.... Yugoslavian, german, Irish, and some Native.... I am proud of them all!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Personally I think that she is just a woman trying to stir problems for her ex and using the statements she knows would rattle him most and make him look bad. It happens every day. Man and woman split up. Woman makes statements that irritate man. Man acts out. Woman says see he is a jerk.

Answer by gemgem at 1:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Most HollyWood is off their rocker... just every so often one slips and shows how ignorant they truly are.. and ironically America idolizes them until they do, and tries to be "just like them"... these shouldn't be your role models in the first place!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I do not care how to spell the girls name lol I consider Barack to be mixed not black. he is the first mixed president i my book. yeah i would think that would be offensive to the other parent of the child or other parent only considers themselves one way like hey your forgetting the other half of your gentic makeup.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• yeah Hollywood is not the value center of the world lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I'd be curious to see what would happen if Nicole Richie used the 'one drop' rule to argue she is a black woman.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 2:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• OMG Nicole Ritchie is a hot mess. She is hat girl has no clue about black anything. I wonder if she marked white (for the child's race) on her kids birth certificate? lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i don't get why some people deny their race.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• NIcole Ritchie claims both and is proud of both. Halle Berry can claim what she wants. It's a free world. Why are you so hostile and why do you care. you must be very young. there are much more important issues to deal with. make you count. do something wonderful for someone.
    Anonymous