Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi to everyone iam very sared iam havin a baby but iam bleedin like crazy

the doc say that amm losein the baby what should i do should i go to the hosp

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

Answers (6)
  • YES!

    Answer by retz at 10:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • If you are bleeding you have prolly already lost the baby. This happen to me when we were trying. Depends on how far along you are. Talk to your OB first. They will tell you what to do. If you are not 20 weeks go to your OB If you are further go to your L&D in your hospital.

    Answer by DancerMomof2 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • Put down the keyboard!! go to the hospital!

    Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • yes, now! have them do an u/s and quantitative bhcg.

    Answer by faeriemamma at 11:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • yes yes go and and go now! good luck sweetie

    Answer by heidi_79 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • You need to call OB and go in to have HCG levels checked. If you are miscarrying, depending on how far along you are it usually cannot be stopped. I had 4 miscarriages in 1 yr. My thoughts go out to you.

    Answer by tngal at 11:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.