Sex during that time of the month question...

Ok I have always heard that it's ok to "make a deposit in the bank" while on your period, and that chances of getting pregnant are basically slim to none. Before I got pregnant with my now 6 month old, my husband and I did this almost every month and it was ok... Now we did again for the first time since before the baby just the other night and I'm super worried... Has anyone had any experiences with this kind of thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• I have been there, just relax. being nervous thinking about it will cause your cycle to be irregular. at least it does for me. I dont think you'll be ovulating again for 14 days. i could be wrong, but I'd be more careful about deposits unless your ready for a suprise delivery.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• It is not impossible to get pregnant while on your period.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2008