I had sex... am I pregnant?

Just a little laugh for those who are tired of these questions... lol

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 7:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Lol love it! Wouldn't have surprised me if it had been a real question. :-P
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• omg....i was about to say something to that...hahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

=) you totally made my night haha
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 7:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Oh I was going to say something that probably would have been considered mean but now that I have read your whole ? I think I will just laugh. HA HA HA HA
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I read that and only thing that went through my head was are you fucking kidding me - lol but I got a kick out it , thank you!!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I was going to say your an idiot!!!! lol
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I am 18 and I think im pregnant. Me and my boyfriend have been having sex and for the past 2 weeks he has ejaculated in me. My last cycle was a lil over a week ago and the same day it ended we had sex and he ejaculated. He ejaculates each time and I am on birth control however I always take it the night before sex and i havent taken it right before sex...... I have began to show some symptoms, plus i just think I am.... I am sometimes moody, I eat alot more than usual, I have gained a lil bit but not much at all weight, I get sick sometimes after eating and just randomly, I have lower back pain and Im in college so when I go up and down stairs I feel wore out after just that and my back hurts more from it, I feel tired outta no where sometimes I have NO CLUE what to do, what are the chances of me being pregnant showing these symptoms that came out of no where?
    showjumper1808

Answer by showjumper1808 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Nice.... I read the question and thought are you freakin kidding. For the ones that seriously ask the question, I don't get it did they not learn sex education. If you have sex protected or not you can get pregnant. You made my night! Thanks!
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• These questions are usually the same....but we still open them don't we?......LMAO
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Oh my gosh that long question is for real! LMAO! Sorry to be insensitive.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I am eating pecans.... am I a nut? I feel kinda nutty......
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2008