Do you take time out to...

Plan meals and activities for your family? How often? Have a wonderful day!

teacherbug

Asked by teacherbug at 2:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I usually pre plan a week in advance, some times longer. I know what we have to eat a week before since I do my grocery shopping that way. If we have a game or something to go to on the weekends I know whose coming and who isnt. I try and have a minimum of two fun activities (ball games, bowling etc) per week.

Answer by gemgem at 2:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• when im on my game I have dinners planed out for the week.... and live is much easier!

as for activities.... well I have a high schooler, middle schooler, and elementary age child, so their schedule usually dictate what we do. But yes, sometimes, on those RARE occasions when we have an empty sunday we will plan an outing.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Nope*~... what I take out that morning is what is for dinner is as far in advance as I go! Children are picky so they chose their own clothes off the rack
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I plan children our meals but my children(18, 14, 9) usually plan their and sometimes my activites.
    bekej

Answer by bekej at 3:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I have a very loose meal plan - I know of several meals that I could put together for any given day and choose what I want to make each day. I don't like being held down to a specific plan, mainly because I have a big problem with spontaneity if I've already got a menu plan worked out. I'm a little anal about things (c: As for the kid's activities, they can plan their own as long as they okay them through me.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yes, I plan meals every week
    BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 6:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I plan out everything. For almost every day.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 1:36 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Meals, absolutely. I only go shopping after I plan for the week. Activities, to some degree. We have a calendar with everything on it, so we keep track of what's going on that way. I don't plan out every detail, but I do try to schedule in the park and some outings.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Activities Some things. Others are spontaneous.
    Meals. I shop almost daily. It is usually what hits us at that point. But when there is something special we plan.
    I say we because husband, cooks at least half the time. He never plans a head. Just stops and shops.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:28 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• we are trying to start, the girls pick their own clothes, but we try to plan meals so i only have to go to the store once or twice a week and we are trying to plan more things to do with our girls. my husband is a big planner and i am a big time procrastinator so he has started asking me everynight what i am going to do the next day and then holds me to doing it by reminding me.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 6:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2011