I hate rude ass people ?

Ugh i hate rude ass people i just called to footlocker cus i wanna get some shoes for my daughter i was looking online of course and i found some i liked for her and i wanted to make sure if they had them in the store and he said they didnt have them and i asked him if there was in anway he can call another store and he said no i would need the code and i said well theres a code online and he said well im not really sure if you can use that and im like ok well thank you and he just hung up the damn asshole .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• I'm in Maryland near Baltimore at the time and BELIEVE ME..i'm getting quite used to rude ass people.Hate it here! But i know what you mean..so you're saying you cant look a shoe up?isnt that your job!?just because you dont like your job or have a bad day..dont let it out on me,right?happened to me countless times.lol
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I'm with you. I was at the mall yesterday; bought my daughter a pair of shoes. The sales clerk asked if I belonged to their frequent buyer club and I said no, I did not (my daughter has a foot problem and is limited to the type of shoe she can wear) because I don't shop at that store frequently enough (seriously, it's like once every 5 years). He yelled at me, saying that I'd shop there more if I was a frequent buyer member because then I'd be getting their coupons. I told him that it wasn't the coupons that precluded me from coming to that store but the quality of their product and the attitude of their sales associates as I threw the shoes back at him and told him to forget about it. Hey, I can dish out attitude just as much as he can - LOSER!
    Anonymous

• It's a joke to ever ask for help. Customer service never knows anything. Better off ordering online.
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 2:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• For many companies, the lack of customer service is appauling! That is why we switched banks when PNC took over National City. And why we dont do repeat business w/ people or companies who treat us like crap. Out little acct or amt. of business may seem like peanuts to these companies, but they forget about word of mouth! I have to believe it has an impact on that bottom line eventually.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• It's really sad that you can't get good service. I agree with hazeleyezmommy, I would rather shop online, you don't have to deal with the clerks or the other shoppers.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• did you get his name? if so id be calling back and speaking to the manager.

the worst customer service i have ever seen is at Kmart Layaway. im extremely short-tempered when it comes to rude people so i feel i need a xanax or something before dealing with them. IMO people like that should be garbage collectors, dealing with exactly what they are; shit.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Tnm786 ,No i didn't get his name he said his name when he first answered but i didn't catch it cus he was real soft spoken .
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• We usually have this problem when we go out to eat. It's like bad service follows my DH around. We went and ate at this local restaurant, at first she was doing ok, then this regular customer came in that she obviously knew. Well, she gave us our check, I am no where near finished eating, and she goes and sits down with that guy. She never comes back over. What is up with thinking your job is over just because you dropped off your check? We didn't ask for it, I wasn't even done eating.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 3:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i would have called back and ask for a manager and if he didnt put one on the phone i would go to the store
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 7:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• that personal dont know nothing , you can ask and then you go to the store and the tell you someting else.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2011