Has anyone gotten pregnant when they dont have EWCM? adult content

We are trying to conceive and had a positive opk a week ago today and bd'ed like crazy, but here's the deal. I was almost bone dry. Do you think it is possible that I could still get my bfp? Has anyone conceived without ewcm?

tmpmom1116

Asked by tmpmom1116 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• According to my nfp instructor as long as you ovulate and then make a try at conception - then there's a chance you'll conceive.

According to the Creighton method you count it as a "fertile day" even if the mucus isn't quite egg white... it also says in my book that you might actually ovulate up to three days post-peak.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yes I have. Five times to be exact. I never have had EWCM.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yeah you can, but you should try this lubricant called Preseed it mimics CM & helps the sperm live longer inside of you, it worked for me I'm 6 weeks & 3 days pregnant!! =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2011