My 6mo old is a flirt

He is a really big flirt especially if the girl is between about 3months-3 years he will actively chase them and babble at them, loudly.
Does anybody else's babies do this? And did they do it in the most unfortunate times like in the middle of Sunday school type quiet situation?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 3:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Girl, he's a male child, remember it's in his DNA and yes, these is what babies do, he just learned early how to get attention and he appears to be doing it effectively! LOL!!!
    cookingwdenay

Answer by cookingwdenay at 3:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Lol my son will put his head on my shoulder and stare and smile and wave lol it's in the dna I agree with that
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 3:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I'm not sure where my son learned this, but everytime he meets a new girl/woman he gives her a hug lol. He's always been a "flirt" but he does seem to have a way with the ladies!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My son does this too. He also seems to stare at the prettier girls, you can see his head follow them. lol His dad says at least he has good taste. lol
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My son is a huge flirt. He goes for women of any age. He will stare at them and when he gets their attention, he flashes them his smile and they all melt. I'll be beating them off with a stick when he's older.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2011