Is this normal?

I am pregnant with my third pregnancy I have 2 other girls already then this one. This one is so much diffrent from my girls. With my girls I didn't get morning sickness or boob tenderness nothing what so ever all I got was a missed period. This time around I am neauseas if not every day every other day or every couple days off and on all day. My nipples hurt so bad you can't even touch them. I know this is normal and all pregnancies are diffrent. Everyone says it might be a boy cause it is so diffrent lol, but anyway the thing is with this one I also have crampsin my lower abdoman nothing real bad. But I keep getting cramoing in my private too it is like a sharp pain I don't know if it is normal or what? I will be 15 weeks on Tuesday. I have had this since I found out I was pregnant. But there is nothing else just that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• aly it is like a spasm in my private and it hurts
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• It could just be your insides moving around im 37 weeks preg and i still get that
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I had real bad cramps between about 10 weeks to 16 weeks, my doctor told me it was perfectly normal, just everything growing and moving and changing inside of me. I would say it's normal, but you should still check with your doctor on your next visit. Or depending on the severity of the cramping, call them and speak to a nurse or your dr, or even go to the e.r.
    Nikki B.

Answer by Nikki B. at 4:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I had some cramping about that time too. I think it everything expanding and getting ready for ur new little one to develop. If it continues or gets worse though I would see ur dr. good luck and please take care.
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 4:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I am 14 weeks 5days, with my 3rd. The only time that happens to me is when I am having a BM. I never had that with any the other 2 pregnancies. I have an OB appt tomorrow and plan on asking about it.
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 10:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• talk with ur doc and gl x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:44 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Have you asked your dr yet? Yes it can be normal especially since its your 3rd. Your mussels are not as strong as they where with your first one or even your 2nd but I would deff talk to your dr just encase. And it does sound like a boy ;)
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 4:50 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Its usually normal.....and with each pregnancy comes more cramps.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:10 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I've had a range of pregnancy symptoms with each pregnancy and so far I've found nothing connecting the genders. (My first and third pregnancies were very much alike. One was a girl, one was a boy. My second pregnancy was symptom free and it was a boy.) I give little to the old wives tales predicting gender, mainly because there are so many other factors that affect those things. I was much more crampy and sore with #3. My inner thighs, groin, and pelvic area were very sore. The round ligament pain was pretty bad, especially early on. (#4, it has been the hips and pelvic bones that are giving me the most trouble.)
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:25 AM on Feb. 14, 2011