Is it normal to feel like this @ 38 wks? or should i get checked first thing monday morn...

I already have 2 kiddos this is my 3rd but I've been having a lot of pain & pressure i can hardly hold my weight on my legs they make me scream in pain to get off the bed walk, stand lie down move positions etc. i cant even lift my legs at times.... also i think my mucus plug started coming out little by little since last week .... i even feel kind of stupid posting this question because you would expect i would know by now with 2 kids .....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Id go in asap it could be a blood clot
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 3:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• pain like that in the legs is not normal..it could be a blood clot

pelvic pain and pressure is though

SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 3:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• k thanks =)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Go to the doctor's if its that bad id go to the hospital good luck
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Screaming in pain and you are on here?? :( Please go get checked!!!! That much pain is NOT good!!! ((((HUGS)))) GL!!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 10:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• surely u know this is not normal go to the doc/hospital and get it checked and gl x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:43 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My third pregnancy was much more difficult on me physically than the first two. I felt like the baby had to weigh at least 20 lbs in there. I felt like he was going to fall out! I remember my thighs being so sore from trying to keep him held in there. I just dealt with it. But I have heard from other moms that pregnancy support belts can help alleviate the baby-about-to-fall-out feeling. If it eases your mind, and it probably would, you can go to the doctor to see what is going on. (When I did, the midwife laughed at me. Told me it was my third baby, what did I expect? I could have slapped him.) A blood clot in the legs hurts when you flex your foot (flatten it). If you have a lot of swelling, it could be pre-e, but a trip to you doc should ease your mind some either way.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2011