Hairstyle

which hairstyle do you consider best for busy moms?
longhair so you can put it in a ponytail or a short haircut, for easy styling/convenience?

im trying to figure it out before i go to my next (soon) appointment. As for now my hair is long.

Davina85

Asked by Davina85 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• long hair definitely -- cute/sexy when you can style it and cute when you pony it!! short hair just requires way too much (been there and will never do again!!!) good luck! :)
    ktthatsmeinca

Answer by ktthatsmeinca at 3:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Whatever looks very neat for a particular person is best.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 3:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I'm a new mom and have long hair. I love being able to pull it out of my face and away from babies hands. on the other hand I don't like of unsophisticated it is.
    mandaschelle

Answer by mandaschelle at 4:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I had long long hair, and loved it. After I had my 3rd child it seemed like I was shedding everywhere and had no time to keep it looking nice all day. I love my short hair style. I first had an aline bob, then a regular bob (not by choice the hairdresser had an off day) and now its shoulder length and flips out on the ends a lot. I style it, spray it and it looks nice all day! So much easier.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 8:36 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I had long hair too much maitence to deal with now my hair is short and great for me. Plus my little one doesn't pull on it.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• long hair, short hair actually can take awhile to style.
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 3:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2011