Iam 2 month pregnant i feel so drowsy and nausea in morning do u know how to cope with it

i have to drop my daughter to school in 1 hour drive i feel drowsy and nausea

ridacute

Asked by ridacute at 3:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• just normal what your feeling. As for coping try like gum to chew on or peppermint hard candy, crackers, 7up, or if can get those wrist bands for seasickness might help, if uncomfable being sick somewhere might seem strange but some people do bring a bucket along with you. Try to find a friend or neighbor that might be able to take her even if have to give a little gas money till this passes, Just hang in there and find what works for you in the am time.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Don't worry it is totally normal. For the tiredness the only thing is sleep sleep sleep as much as you can fit in. Take a nap in the afternoon as well as the 8 hours you try to fit in at night. For the nausea babies r us and motherhood maternity sell preggy pop drops that were somewhat helpful for me.
    mandaschelle

Answer by mandaschelle at 3:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I never really had that, but my mom kept a stock of saltine crackers and sprite by the bed for nausea.
    And I just slept A LOT.
    Nikki B.

Answer by Nikki B. at 4:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I drink ginger ale, it's been helping more then sprite or 7up, also crackers by the bed. When I wake up I have to force myself to eat the crackers but I found if I don't then its not long before I am throwing up. I've also been sucking on mints which helps in the car but I've been having to bring some bags with me just in case.
    I've been looking for Seabands, but they suddenly disappeared and everyone is telling me they can't get any in. I don't know if there is something going on with health issues but I can't see why I've used them before with car sickness and now I wish I could find my old ones.
    I'm also going to be getting some ginger to suck on, I've heard it helps. (crystallized ginger)
    As for being tired, go to bed early make sure to get your 8 hours and nap when you can.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• id say try sucking on some mints, worked for my mom
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:43 AM on Feb. 14, 2011