Have you ever transformed yourself? Women, uplift each other and yourself.

I have changed myself over the past few years. I was really sad for awhile and now I love me, I am more calm, and relate to moms more acceptingly.

Do you have anything positive to say about yourself? I would love to hear from lots of confident women.

2tinyhineys

Asked by 2tinyhineys at 3:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I was a young, thin, blonde,sexy , happy woman with a family to take care of. Now I am an older, fatter, blonde with gray underneath, unsexy ,lonely, chroniclly depressed woman. But guess what? I have taken a big step and plan to change all that. I am starting over at age 52. I moved out of state, have my own place in the country that I own with no mortage. I am learning everything I can get my hands on, on the internet, meeting tons of nice women on here, I want to learn to paint, graphic design, write books and help others. Plus I can't wait to brighten my yard up this spring with flowers and ornamental trees. I made some goals and I plan to reach them.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 4:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My husband tells me that I'm the most kind and caring person he knows, he also tells me he loves my dorkiness, and I'm a free-spirited hick also. lol He loves those things about, and I love them also. They make me ME!

mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I transform myself every time I shower and dress and put on some make up, blow dry my hair, etc. I am kind and sociable and always willing to lend a hand.

Answer by older at 4:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... I notice change anytime I look "back" at my life... I'm not that popular girl with the ton of "fake" friends I was in high school... I'm not that reserved/quiet girl I was in college... I'm not the same little girl I started out as watching G.I. Joe before school started...

Change is the only things that we can count on in life
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I am in the process of transforming myself. And it is a lot of work haha
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 1:32 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• in pre menapause everyone is doing there thing so... this last year I have been trying to do my thing this is how cafemom fit in
    nettalou

Answer by nettalou at 9:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2011