Mommies of more than one...did you 'nest' the second (third, etc.) time around?

This is my second pregnancy, and having a toddler to chase after has worn me into the ground. I can't stand seeing the house a wreck, but even with short bursts of energy, I often have to leave the dishwasher half-loaded just to sit down and catch my breath! I keep hoping for that nesting instinct to kick in soon, because with my first, the house ended up spotless. Lol. Is it common to 'nest' even with subsequent pregnancies?

5 weeks to go...here's hoping...

aliceryannesmom

Asked by aliceryannesmom at 7:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I did, but as I cleaned I bitched about it to make my dd and dh help me.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 7:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I did but at the time i did we were moving i was 7m pregnant. my second. and i packed my hole house plus unpacked it by myself.

This time around I am now and i just hit my 8th month i try so hard to keep my house clean but i is so hard with a 2yr old and a 11m old.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I am on my second child and I am nesting more with this one than the first.'
    Sweetie1202

Answer by Sweetie1202 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• no. didn't nest with the second. . . Well, at the restaurant I did. . .but unfortuanately my home didn't reap the benefits.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I'm really hoping to get some nesting energy because I have this list in my head of stuff I need to do...I just feel like I'm wading through mud trying to do it! haha. I really don't want to come home to a messy house, especially since I'll most likely be coming home on Christmas. (Scheduled c-section Dec 22 unless I go into labor earlier.)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2008