I think I have a crush, is something wrong with me?

I am 46, my 27 year old son has a friend that he served in Iraq with he is 39. When he spoke to me at my son's wedding and actually I got butterlies in my stomach. I thought it was just the excitement of the day. But everytime he speaks to me my heart races, he is so respectful, always calling me ma'am and he speaks so wonderfully about my son and how proud I should be. I see my son as a hero. Am I just seeing this man as a hero or am I developing a crush? I think I am a little old for that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Nothing is wrong with having a crush.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Nothing wrong with you, crushes are normal, even with younger men, hey who knows maybe he feels the same....

Answer by older at 4:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Aww, how sweet. How could you not? A man in uniform, respectful and probably easy on the eyes, no wonder you 're falling for him. Go for it momma.Sounds hot......
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Your a women and you know who makes you feel good and it seems to me you are attracted to this man and there is nothing wrong with it, unless he or you are Married....if not go for it.
    Are either of you married??????????????????
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• no
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Then go for it momma...
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I see nothing wrong with having a crush on another man as long as you're unmarried. Just because we're in our 40's doesn't mean we can't experience those same butterflies as when we were a lot younger. Just go slow and see how it goes. He sounds like a very nice young man.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 9:26 AM on Feb. 14, 2011