How do i get him to stop?

My SO and I have been together for 2yrs I have a 2yr old son that i had right before we got together but his dad isnt around so SO is his dad. And we have a daughter and another daughter that will be arriving VERY soon.

He has been saying very mean things to me. I know I have mood swings because I pregnant and because I deal with the kids 24/7 I never get away from them i dont even go outside by myself. Oh and he knows that I mad and does thing to make me madder on purpose even he says its on purpose he says he thinks its funny.

CONT...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• CONT....

But he has been saying things like "you really need to go somewhere" " I'm tired of you" " I wish you would just leave"

I cant just get up and leave I would if I could but he has made it very hard to do that I cant get a Job because all i would be doing i paying daycare. And besides he says those things and then like 5min later is all lovey dovey with me and gets mad when i tell him to not touch me.

What do i do?
    Anonymous

• omg my bf was the same way when i was prego i would just go in another room an tell him i need my space! or i would tell him i got 2 run 2 the store just 2 get a lil break!
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My bf has started treating me really crappy since I've been pregnant and I totally understand where you're coming from. No matter the severity of the arguement he will just straight up say "WELL LEAVE" "GET AWAY FROM ME THEN" It really hurts my feelings becaue we have a baby on the way and it seems like he could care less about building a strong foundation in our relationship so that we can have a strong family. He jus says "LEAVE" It makes me so mad because I love him and have been through a lot to be wih him. The other day I was fed up. I told him if he didn't want me then be a man and tell me and I said there is probably another man out there that is willing to do everything you do for me and more. After that he's been acting a little better. hope I really got to him this time.
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 8:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• MiMI Breezy--
    See wheni say something like that he says "no one is making you stay"
    Anonymous

• ugh, i hate how men think they can just mess with us like that! whenever my hubby says blatantly mean things, i look him in the face and say "don't talk to me like that! there is no excuse! i am your wife and deserve more respect! i know i dont make money for what i do, but watching children all day (you add 'and being VERY pregnant') is a full time job! if you're only going to say mean things, dont talk to me at all, because i wont listen".
    the hard part is actually not listening, especially if your hubby is the type to say mean things just to test you. but like you, i also got fed up with it. I told him that it was very confusing being talked to like that and then 5 minutes later being asked for sex. i would look at him and say 'yeah right'.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Men are pigs
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My SO used to say things like that and it would hurt me and piss me off at the same time.I would lash out, but I learned being calm and ignoring him in another room FAR away made all the differencer.He has since changed and I haven't heard those words ("then leave")in a ver long time.
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• You could remind him MANY MEN (STUPIDLY) before you, thought that they could treat the women they once fell in Love with, any kind of way, once we out of love bore THEIR children.
    They somehow get this false sense of power, because they are the financial providers. BIG MISTAKE...Remind him you CHOOSE to do what you do as a part of your families best well being, financially included. By staying at home (which is the harder thing to do) it allows you to be their for him as well as the kids. Now you could go to work & pay a daycare what you make, so you wouldn't have to be home to deal with all the crap there including him. But you do choose to, out of LOVE. Answer continued
    meme4x

Answer by meme4x at 10:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Those same men who pushed their women to far, found out the hard way unfortunately, how strong their woman was, but then it was too late. They had pushed her right out of love & right in to depending on their on selves till finally one day they take the leap....finding out there are so many programs out there for single parents geared towards helping you to become independent.....Let him know that you do love him & thats not the route you prefer but that you do command respect for contribution to making your family a success.
    meme4x

Answer by meme4x at 10:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008