Call the doc or assume it's 'roids? adult content

I have some serious hemroids. I took a huge painful dump Friday night and it's been extra painful since. This afternoon I noticed some darker blood in the vaginal area when I wiped. When I dab in the back it's bright red/pink. I'm 28 1/2 weeks. Should I call my OB or wait it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When I was prego, I got roids bad and had a really painful poop and everytime I pooped after that it hurt so bad i'm surprised i didnt rip the toilet paper holder off the wall. Ended up going to doc who send me to a gastronologist (spelling) and he determined it was an anal fissure which means a tear in the muscle that opens to let poop out. It can heal with 2-3 daily baths with epsom salts a day (yea who has time for that) and some cream that helps heal and lots and lots of fiber to keep poop really soft while the cut heals. Or it could take surgery that loosens the muscle up and prevents that from happening again and allows that one to heal but the risks are farting without control and less riskier but possible to have loose poop leak out uncontrollably and even less chance of hard poop coming out uncontrollable. I would call the doc and set an appointment. Mine ended up healing on it's own after a few months
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 5:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Annnnd thanks for scaring the crap out of me. Not literally, though. That would hurt. lol

If these tucks pads & hemerroid cream don't kick it before my next OB appointment in a couple weeks, I'll talk to him about it. Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2011