Do you think it is possible to physically fight Satan and end up with battle scars? adult content

I had a really rough day and finally feel asleep. In my dream I was having a very physical and spiritual battle with Satan. It was very real and very frightening. I tried everything to wake up. In my dream Satan grabbed me on my right arm and put two scratches on me. When I did awake I woke to find my arm bleeding with two scratches on it. This really scared me. Satan is very powerful. What are your thoughts on this?

rhonda0428

Asked by rhonda0428 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do believe it as I believe Satan and demon can manifest themselves. However, We have the victory, the battle's already been won. I am currently on this journey of strengthening myself of who I am in Christ..how God sees me. The devil and his demons are terrified, as Shane explained. When they see you, when you are standing up against them, they don't see Rhonda..they see God. Also, ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you if there are any openings in your life that allowed satan in and quickly close those doors. I had to throw away all my New Age stuff and I'm still being worked on. It might not have anything to do with that, but the Holy Spirit will reveal to you how to handle this. I'd also talk to your Pastor/priest/or a mature Christian from your church to help you. There is also a good book with confessions you can make to take authority over them called Prayers that Rout Demons. I'll keep you in prayer, dear sister :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 3:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• you scratched yourself while fighting in your dream.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Q

unds right, you can make your mind beleive anything. and actually satan is pretty weak, God made us higher beaings event han the angels, even the fallen ones.

Know it and beleive it and satan has no power.

This is part of the reason he was so mad at God, because we have power over him, he loves to make you think we dont though
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• nope, not buying it. sorry
    LoveMyLos

Answer by LoveMyLos at 10:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• The tips of your fingers are completely skin covered then?
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Nope I do not believe such things can happen.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Hugs*~... when we first hear about things like this our first thought as an outside person looking in is to come up with an explaination discounting it.... I've never personally expirienced it, but it doeasn't make it any less real, I can't see air but I breath that!

I have heard about things of this nature, and most things concerning Satan would usually involve the arch angel Michael, but never heard of anything from others being "alone" doing it.
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yes, I believe it's possible. I suggest talking to your pastor immediately for help.
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 5:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• No I don't believe in satan or what you desribed as being real. But it's what you believe that matters to you.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Normally I'd say the cat did this but I have a good friend that seemed to be plagued by a dark spirit and all kinds of scary stuff manifested so it's possible.
    Anonymous