How does it make you feel when your bf looks @ porn on the internet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• well, I don't have a bf but I really don't care if my hubby looks at porn.
    Anonymous

• *shrug*
    I do it too. Whatever. We're not pervs or anything. I do it only for a good laugh, and he only does it when I'm in the room. No biggie.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It personally upsets me because they get off by looking at another women, but you. Especially when he hides it.
    starbucks_mama

Answer by starbucks_mama at 8:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My husband and I look at it together. I think it is funny! If he gets turned on by it oh well. I know where he sleeps at! Doesn't bother me because I knew he did it before we got married. Part of having an open, trusting marriage.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Relieved that he isn't in the bedroom bugging me!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It would make me feel uncomfortable. I would feel like I wasn't doing my job. Plus, what if he hides it from you? Does it make your feelings about it change?
    Anonymous

• Answered at 7:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 by: starbucks_mama
    It personally upsets me because they get off by looking at another women, but you. Especially when he hides it.

Ditto
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It's only a problem when they try to hide it and lie about it. My bf still pretends like he doesn't watch it when I check the history of the computer everytime he gets on. Sure enough he's been having a porn frenzy. It's sad cuz he's not smart enough to erase the history and is trying all his might to prove to me he's not watching it. I hate it really but mostly because we have sex maybe once evry 3 weeks but he watches porn everyday. If he watched it and then gave me some lovin everytime I would absolutely love it. In Fact I'd turn it On.
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 8:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My husband and I don't have a problem with either one of us looking at porn. We've been married for 22 years so If he's gonna leave me for one of the bimbo's he see's on the DVD...then what's he been waiting for? I don't care if he watches them just like he doesn't care if I do.
    Anonymous

• I don't know if he does or doesn't - and frankly, I don't want to know. All I know is he treats me well in all respects of our relationship and that is all that matters.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2008